In the last 20 years we are facing an epidemy of lifestyle-related diseases, especially cancer. Daily diet, tobacco use, physical activity, environmental exposures to different types of chemicals and radiation, overworking, are all contributing factors that gradually lead humanity to illness and degeneration. According to the World Cancer Research Fund about 20% of all cancers diagnosed in the US are related to body fatness, physical inactivity, excess alcohol consumption, and/or poor nutrition, and thus could have been prevented. This fact clearly indicates that our habits and lifestyle determine the quality of our health. According to George Oshawa, illness is not the enemy but the benefactor of our consciousness, when we tend to forget our enormous capacity and higher mission in life.
During this two-day workshop with Francisco we will explore:
- How an integrative wellness-approach improves health outcomes.
- How to tune in with our body and recognize physical, mental and emotional imbalance symptoms, before illness strikes.
- How to create health and alignment in our everyday life through diet and exercise?
- How to re-orient our perception towards health and happiness?
Saturday 17.09.16: Cancer
- Cancer in modern Society
- The social and spiritual meaning of Cancer
- Understanding Cancer from a holistic point of view
- Main causes of Cancer
- Genetics, Virus and Bacteria, Carcinogenic Factors, Environmental Factors, Stress and Emotional Factors, Diet
- Cancer prevention
- Types of Cancer
- Integrating macrobiotics with medical treatment for Cancer
- Diet for Cancer
- Challenges of dealing with Cancer
Sunday 18.09.16: Lifestyle Diseases
- Modern lifestyle & health considerations
- Meridian body clock
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Autoimmune diseases
- 30- 09.00: registrations
- 00-11.00: workshop
- 00-11.30: tea break
- 30-13.30: workshop
- 30-15.30: lunch break
- 30-17.30: workshop
- 30-18.30: Qs & As
Consultations/ personal support program:
On Friday 16.09.16 and Monday 19.09.16, we will host private consultation and personal support sessions with Francisco. Should you wish to have your own personalized health and diet plan, you can book your private consultation here
Terms and regulations:
- All classes will be given in English with simultaneous translation to Greek.
- In order to register you must fill in this registration https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/viagra-pharmacie/ form and dispatch it, together with proof of payment, to our mail.
- Seminars attendees have first priority to book a private consultation.
- There will be a strict priority for all other private consultation bookings, according to contact dates.
Speaker’s expertise and credentials:
Francisco has been acknowledged for many years as one of the most qualified macrobiotic counselors and is regularly sought by major European centers for seminars and consultations. Francisco began studying Macrobiotics in 1977 and together with his wife Eugenia was the founder of the Kushi Institute of Portugal, after having studied at the Kushi Institute in Boston.
His main interests lie in the application of the macrobiotic and natural principles in the areas of natural healing and resolution of social problems. Francisco is the author of many books and has been a regular contributor to various newspapers, magazines and TV Shows. He has given numerous conferences and lectures in many public Portuguese and International institutions, including the Faculty of Pharmacy of Lisbon and the Medical School of Coimbra and Lisbon.
He is a professor at the Nursing School Calouste Gulbenkian.
Francisco was the president of the International Macrobiotic Assembly for 6 years and has been responsible for an international wellness clinic in Spain, besides giving regular classes and conferences in European countries.
In 2010 he was awarded the “Aveline Kushi Award” for his work in the development of macrobiotics and establishment of health and peace in modern society.